Friday, January 1, 2016

More:

It's that time of year, when everyone is talking about resolutions and goals. Usually I make some sort of half hearted comment about "losing weight" or "eat less junk" and then turn around and eat a cupcake and drink twenty sodas or something equally ridiculous. 
"What's different this year?" You might be asking. Well, interenet reader, let me tell you. First off, I went to school, and learned about fitness and health. (Insert "fitness whole pizza in my mouth" joke here). I learned that losing weight isn't a super goal, not for me anyways, losing fat is, I actually want to maintain my weight, with muscle. "Great, a post about not losing weight, tell me more" you say sarcastically. No! That's not what this is about. This is about MORE. 
Gone are my half hearted attempts at resolutions. This year, I am setting goals for myself that I actually want to obtain. 
More. 
More happiness. 
More adventure. 
More love. 
More friendship. 
More travel. 
More living. 

I want to be more. More for myself, and more for my husband. More present, more adventurous. 
More patient and kind, more me! 

Yeah, fitness is always a goal of mine, but I don't make it a resolution, that wasn't working for me. But so far, I am already on my way to more. This, this is a resolution I can handle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment