Friday, November 13, 2015

About Me:

Contact: Hiswingwoman@gmail.com

Hi there! My name is Barb.
I am a certified personal trainer, and always up to something active.
I am an avid crafter, I'm obsessed with photography, and a little too crazy about air planes.
I am all about adventure, and the Gilmore's got nothing on my coffee game.

Growing up both of my parents were Air Force, my mom left to stay at home with my brother and I, my Dad went on to have a long career. We spent a lot of time moving, all over the states, and even to Greece.
I met my husband back in 2012, just before he graduated from USAFA. We got married August 29, 2015. He now flies the F-16, affectionately known as the Viper. He calls me his Wing Woman and Co-Pilot, which is where the blog name came from.

This blog is about our adventures, and my projects!

Vance AFB, Enid, Oklahoma
Luke AFB, Phoenix, Arizona
McEntire JNGB, Columbia, South Carolina


Fly Safe,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment