Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Photos with the Mistress:

It's no secret that a fighter pilot's big love his Jet. Our house is full of F-16 paraphernalia. That isn't all my husband though, growing up I was absolutely in love with F-16's. One could argue that I loved them as much as I love the BUFF. So much that I got a tattoo of one of them too, and not just because my husband flies them, seriously. Growing up, my favorite part of air shows where when the Thunderbird's came out to play. The jet noise is basically the soundtrack to my favorite childhood memories.
Being stuck in Phoenix gave us an opportunity to be around for when the squadron pulls out a jet and let's the families take photos in front of them, on them, around them.

The photos are by Kim Billington - KKBmedia@hotmail.com















No comments:

Post a Comment