Sunday, November 15, 2015

Rain in the Desert:

We went out on a hike in a local town called Verrado today! It was a great hike. Probably around 3-4 miles round trip, the first part is very flat and more of a walk, the last bit gets a little steep, but nothing too crazy! The squadron did this hike last year as a group, I missed it because I had work, but I am glad C remembered where it was!

He Loves sticking his head out the window!
    
The local Snapchat filter. (JNMainsqueeze, if you want to follow me)


The view from the top! It rained the whole way up (as you could probably guess from the title) and was a little chilly...60 degrees in Phoenix IS chilly! It was so beautiful though, and we loved seeing all the rain storms out in the distance!

Got to try out my new Oakley's (latch). I always have problems with my Ray-Ban's sliding off my face when we are out and hiking, resulting in many chipped lenses. I wanted something that was a little lighter and less likely to fall with a bang, and also ideally, stayed on my face.
These are awesome, and super comfortable, and made for guys apparently. That does not matter much to me though!

Mr. Moose Lee at the top!

When we got back to the truck we turned the heat on...Phoenix has softened us to the cold!

Since we don't think we will be together for Christmas we decided to decorate our small tree, to enjoy it as long as possible. Of course my favorite ornament is my SR-71, it's extra sneaky, since the tree is black!




No comments:

Post a Comment