Sunday, December 27, 2015

Colorado, again:

We had to go back to CO again, to pick some things up since C is not going to Korea like we thought. I can't say I mind, I love visiting home, and seeing my family. 
Of course we used it as an excuse to go get wings again! 
...Obviously from the best wing place on earth! 
Even better though...remember the duck zap we came across while we were there? You know... this one:

Well we took a Tophat sticker with us, just in case we went back....

DTK!

Of course I am going to shove a picture of wings down your throat... they also sell wing sauce to go..if anyone wants to mail me some (just saying).
I have had the same hair dresser since I was in high school (junior year) minus one brief stint in Enid when a very sweet girl did my hair. Jessica has been a great hair dresser, and even better family friend... she even did my hair for prom! There is no one I trust more with my hair, especially with big changes. I decided to chop it off..about eight inches of it.

Just after that we met a good friend to get lunch at the Bristol Brewing Company Pub.


Winter Warlock is THE BEST.

This is a Laughing Lab Chili, it was INCREDIBLE.
Now, if you don't know, the pub is in Ivywild, an old elementary school, that has been re-purposed as a gathering of restaurants and such.The gym is used to host events, and there is even a (fantastic) coffee shop called The Principals Office.








And that is the first part of our trip. We went to the Broadmoor with one of my best friends (and bridesmaids) the night before we went to Ivywild, but we have so many pictures... that gets a post of it's own!


As an added bonus, since C got snapchat, here are some snaps he took on the way to and from CO.




No comments:

Post a Comment